The Bodnik Speed Glove and the Black Glove are now among the best archery shooting gloves worldwide. The “X8 material” was especially designed with the following outstanding properties which make it highly effective:
- Extremely quick and clean release through the low friction X8 material.
- perfect release even in rain and cold weather because X8 is immune to weather.
- direct and sensitive tactile feedback of the bow string while giving high shooting comfort.
- protects the fingers even with high draw weights.
In the last two months our X8 material has displayed two problem areas:
- In the border areas on the finger tips where the X8 material joins to the leather there have been some fine fraying.
- Some parts of the surface of the finger tips are showing sign of wear too quickly.
Together with our manufacturer “Bearpaw Products International” we were able to solve these problems by compressing the structure of the X8 material again and further developing the base material to improve the wear and tear for the finger tip areas.
In the future all of the gloves will be made with the new improved X8 material. Here we would like to inform all of our customers who have defective seams or fraying of the X8 material that they will be able to exchange them.