Since 19th of September 2011 a Bearpaw products the new Eco Targets are available. Those targets are very smart solution for leisure, sport and archery clubs. We could close a contract with a European producer in order to offer those targets to our clients. The Eco Target provides an excellent price – performance relationship.
The Eco targets are manufactured by using recycled materials and stop arrows significantly better then new PE foam targets.
Why did we choose Eco targets?
- The Eco targets are made of 100% recyceled PE (Ethafoam)
- By usind recyceled materials those targets contribute to the green environmet and safe vaulable resources
- Compared to standard Ethafoam targets (PE) those target stopps have at same dimensions better stopp performances
- The Targets do use less material and therefore safe weigth as well as can be offered to better pricing
- The investdment is beaduse of recyceled materials significantly lower compared to other PE or PU targets
The Eco target will be launched now with three different models:
Eco Target 60/1 (part# 60280)
Here the # „60“ is synonym for the dimensions 60 X 60 cm and the # „1“ is synonym for a one layer target (approx. 6 – 8 cm) which resembles the thickness of the total target.
Price: 25 Euro
Eco Target 80/1 (part# 60281)
Here the # „80“ is synonym for the dimensions 80 X 80 cm and the # „1“ is synonym for a one layer target (approx. 6 – 8 cm) which resembles the thickness of the total target.
Price: 32 Euro
Eco Target 80/2 (part# 60282)
Here the # „80“ is synonym for the dimensions 80 X 80 cm and the # „2“ is synonym for a two layer target (approx. 11 – 13 cm) which resembles the thickness of the total target.
This target also stopps arrows shot with 50 lbs bows extremley well!
Price: 58 Euro
At those targets you need to watch, that because of the structure as well as the manufacturing process small dimensions changes might be possible, in the range of +/- 1 cm. Also, different colour variations are possible but will not effect the general feature of the targets itself!
Archery is more then passion!
Henry M Bodnik