Designing the NEW Bodnik Longbow was quite challenging!
- We decided to create a longbow that was very smooth to draw, natural to point, and offered a powerful cast. We wanted beautiful flowing lines, the best materials, and all the quality and performance our customers have come to expect from Bodnik Bows. In addition to all of that, this longbow needed to qualify in every archery tournament for the “longbow” classification. We wanted to assure our customers that whenever they attended a tournament, this bow could be entered into the “longbow” class – no ifs ands or buts!
- Also – we wanted this bow to sell for under 400 Euro!
With our NEW Bodnik Longbow we nailed it on every point!
We verified that, according to all the current rules and regulations of the national and international archery associations, our new Bodnik Longbow complies with all the criteria, including bow length and bow limb design, to be entered into the Longbow class in all tournaments.
Not only that – We’re also able to offer the new Bodnik Longbow at a fantastic price of only 388 Euro!
Just ask your local Bearpaw Products dealer for the new Bodnik Bows Longbow.
With our our Bodnik Longbow – We believe we have succeeded in creating longbow perfection.
The Bodnik Longbow is all of that and more – it will help you shoot your best!
- Bow Length: 66 Inches
- Draw Weight: 20 – 55 lbs in 5 lbs increments
- Riser Materials: Bamboo accent stripes laminated in Charcoal Actionwood
- Limb Materials: Bamboo under Crystal Clear Bearpaw Powerglass
- Limb Tip Overlays: Black Micarta
- Grip: Bodnik Bows Deep Locator Style Grip
- Bowstring: Whisper String
- Brace Height: 7 Inches
- Quality: German Quality
- Guarantee: 30 Year Bodnik Bows Guarantee
- Storage: This bow can be stored in the strung position
- Information: This longbow is in compliance for participation rules for all national and international tournaments and championships.
Every Bodnik Bow is hand crafted in our own manufacturing facilities by our highly trained professional bowyers. Bodnik Bows is a member of the Bearpaw Products Group.